Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

metabase download issues

edited February 13 in iOS
Hi there, 

I'm collecting data from 2-3 boards simultaneously for about 1-2 hours. Normally this works fine and I can download and email myself the data. Occasionally though when I go to download my data using the Metabase iOS app I am getting an error that says something like: "could not read from one of the boards". 

When this happens I get an additional error which is that when I select the share button (to email myself the data from the boards that *did* work), the iOS sharing pop up comes up but there are no options for sharing. Typically I see the "Mail" option and the "More" option (with mail options) but after this particular error message I only get "more" and it is empty and I can't share or store the data in anyway. 

I can't reproduce this error on my own, even if I place one board 20 feet away from the phone as I'm trying to download the data. It has only happened while I am in a session with participants and I can't take the time to look into it in more depth. 

Why am I getting this error? Is there any way to address this without having to deleting my data ? (e.g. save it to the device for later email?) 

thanks

Comments

• What boards are you using?
    • What sensors are you recording and how frequently are you recording data?
    • What iOS device and version are you using?
  • I'm using the Metamotion R boards with an iPhone 6, version 10.2.1. I'm recording accelerometer at 25Hz and barometric pressure at 13Hz.

thanks,
    Kaya
  • I've let the iOS dev know about this thread and we'll look into it.
  • Hi Eric any updates? 
  • A new MetaBase release should be available now on the iOS store which might address the issues you are seeing.